What do you prefer, better security or extra convenience? I guess you must be desirous of getting the both in one product. Then what about the affordability? Surely, you cannot compromise for that even. But to find such a thing would be a demanding and laborious task.
The Schlage has been bringing innovation in the door locking technology for many years. This is one of the top-quality door lock systems from the company. The new Schlage Camelot keypad door lock system is made from the high-end materials. These materials ensure durability and reliability.
Moreover, the material of device is ANSI grade 2 certified. It offers the best level of protection and safety.
The new Schlage deadbolt lock system has a reversible lever system. With this reversible lever, left hand and right hand users can equally use the deadbolt.
So, the left-hand users do not have to change their deadbolt because of the right hand/left hand combination system. Schlage Camelot keyless door lock system can now serve the same purpose.
Customers can also change or delete the security codes, if required. For more convenience and flexibility, the deadbolt features a backlit light. With the help of this backlit light, customers can enter the desired code in low, dim or without any external light source.
The new Schlage Deadbolt lock system also features flex lock system.
While using the new Schlage door lock system, you don’t have to worry about losing your keys of the door again.
The new Schlage deadbolt lock has two compartments with ergonomic design. The outside assembly measures 6.84” x 3.01” x 2.74”. On the other hand, the inside assembly measures 5.75” x 3.01 x 2.77”.
Schlage keyless lock has four different colors. Meanwhile, it get power from a 9 volt battery that is also included in the package.
Installation of Schlage FE595VCAM619ACC Camelot.
The installation of the Schlage deadbolt lock system is very simple. It does not require any technicalities and wiring. The whole procedure of installation usually takes about 30 minutes to complete. The only tool you need for the installation of the deadbolt is a standard Philips Screwdriver.
Here are the steps that you need to follow for easy and smooth installation process.
- Before starting installation of Schlage Camelot lock, remove the existing door lock.
- Secondly, take a standard electronic screwdriver along with a tape measure.
- Thirdly, note the 6-digit programming code and two 4-digit user codes on the back of the alarm assembly.
- In the fourth step, take the bolt and slide it into place in the hole and fix it with screws.
- Install the touchscreen assembly on the outside of the door. Meanwhile, feed the cable underneath the bolt.
- Next you need to install the support plate on the inside of the door.
- After that, you should install the alarm assembly. But before doing so, remove the battery cover.
- Meantime, make sure to connect the cable to the alarm assembly.
- Secure the alarm assembly to the support plate with the help of screws.
- Finally, install the batteries carefully into the battery tray and fix the battery cover.
- So, you have completed the installation.
Additional Features of Schlage Camelot Keypad Door Lock:
- Better security with extra convenience and incredible economy.
- Reversible lever that is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Six-digit programming code
- Users can set up to nineteen different codes with this device
- Codes can easily be changed or deleted, if needed by the user
- Installation is very easy and does not include any wiring at all
- Flex-lock system which includes an auto lock mode.
- Comes in four attractive and appealing colors.
- Both the inside and outside assemblies have ergonomic design.