Do you agree the installation of a new deadbolt in place of the existing one is a hectic task? Surely, it is at least for those who are new to this job. But, surprisingly, Schlage’s new BE365VCAM716 keypad deadbolt defies this conception.
For some people, the color of door locking apparatus is of great significance. They consider it to be as important as the convenience and security level that a door lock offers. If the same is true for you, go for the Schlage BE365VCAM716 keyless door lock system that offers a great variety of colors to choose from.
The new Schlage Camelot keypad deadbolt aged bronze is a product for the top level of security. Just keep one thing in mind, not all deadbolt locks are made from the finest materials that provide extra safety from burglars.
But in the case of Schlage, you simply don’t have to worry about the quality of materials used in the deadbolt. It is because, Schlage has always used the high-end materials and technologies in its deadbolts.
The other prominent feature of the deadbolt is its wireless design. With the wireless design there is no need to connect extra wires from the lock to your outlet.
The overall programming of the device is quite simple and easy. Users can change or delete the previous six-digit programming code by using the keypad. Users can set up to 19 different access codes in total on the new Schlage deadbolt lock. It provides a lot of convenience and flexibility for your friends and family.
The new Schlage deadbolt is pre-programmed with 2 different codes. It means users don’t have to manually enter the codes before using the lock. The lock can be used by taking right out of the box.
Installation of the Schlage Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Aged Bronze:
Overall, the installation of the new Schlage Camelot deadbolt is quite simple. It is also so easy and quick. Users can themselves install the deadbolt with minimal technical knowledge. The overall installation of the deadbolt only requires a standard screwdriver. Literally, it should not take more than 30 to 40 minutes to complete.
Following are some easy steps in proper sequence for quick installation.
- Firstly, take the installation equipment which includes a standard screwdriver and a tape measure.
- However, you can also use an electric screwdriver.
- Before starting installation, you need to take a look at the programming code and the user codes at the back of the alarm assembly.
- Initially, install the bolt. Slide it into the door hole and fix with screws. These screws are provided with the package.
- In the second step, install the outside unit and fix it with the help of support plate from inside.
- Meanwhile, carefully pass the cable from underneath the bolt.
- Thirdly, you need to take the alarm assembly and connect the cable with it at a proper place.
- Next, fix the alarm assembly with the help of screws.
- Finally, install the batteries and the installation is complete.
Additional Features of Schlage Camelot Keypad Deadbolt, Aged Bronze:
- Smart, sleek and sober design.
- Available in a great variety of decent colors.
- Installation is very easy and usually takes 30-40 minutes to complete.
- Pre-programmed with two different user codes.
- Convenient, economical and reliable security solution.
- To provide maximum security, the device easily surpasses ANSI grade 2 standards.
- The amazing Turn-Lock feature.
- Long battery life of 3 years – it’s wonderful!
- Customers can program up to nineteen different security codes with Schlage deadbolt.
- You can easily fix the device on door thickness ranging from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″. However, you can
- utilize its flexibility to install on thicker doors.